AppLock is a password based privacy app for Android that lets the users lock Apps on their phone. This is useful to protect your sensitive data while handing your mobile to others. AppLock Privacy Protection can be PIN, Pattern or Password based to make the lock more secure. AppLock is the #1 Downloaded Privacy Protector for Android in Google Play Store. Download AppLock APK to hide your Media, WhatsApp, Games from others.
App Name: AppLock
Size: 8.1 MB
- AppLock has over 500 million users worldwide and supports 50+ languages making it compatible with all old and new mobiles.
- Lock Social Media Apps like Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram and also professional apps like Gmail, EverNote, Finance Apps.
- You can also hide the App icon from visibility and access it only through AppLock Interface.
- Users can hide their Media like Photos, Videos, GIFs from Gallery and once hidden, all the photos won’t be visible anywhere.
- Access Hidden Apps and Media through FingerPrint if you don’t trust PINs and Passwords.
Download AppLock for Android
You can install AppLock on your Android device in two ways. One is downloading AppLock from Google Play Store which installs the app automatically. The other way is to download AppLock APK and install the file manually. If you are not a previous Google Play Store customer, please continue by installing AppLock APK.
- Download AppLock APK.
- To disable Third Party Security, Go to Menu>Settings>Security.
- Here, search for ‘Allow Third party app installations’ option and enable it.
- Once enabled, you can install any type of APK file without errors.
- Locate AppLock APK file and tap on it to install. Click ‘Yes’ when asked for Permissions.
Applock is the best app available for providing protection in your smartphone devices. But before you install the Applock in your devices, you should definitely look into the key features offered by this app.
- Lock any App:
This application will allow any installed apps and games on your device using the app lock. Even if the device does not allow you to lock any application, or even the app provides interlocking feature you can also block that particular application. This is the best way to get extra security and privacy to any installed apps and games to prevent them from unauthorized access.
- Multi-Lock Feature:
This feature is only available to the pro version of the AppLock. Initially, this application offers only single type of lock to lock any apps and games on the device. With the help of this feature you can add multiple types of locks for locking any apps and games. This is the best way to you have easier access along with the security. In case you forget any particular details of lock which can be useful by using the secondary lock to open the apps and games.
- Theme Support:
You don’t need to have any boring app lock screen on every apps and game. One of the best way to customize the AppLock in your devices without downloading any other application. It will get your apps and games in new look on the lock screen of each and every locked apps and games.
If you want to quickly lock any apps and games on your device, then you need to use the clock switcher feature which gets added to the status bar. So it will be much easier for you to lock any apps and came instantly by locking them from the status bar.
- Android Installer Lock:
Apart from locking apps and games, it also allows you to lock Android installer which will prevent any action games from installing. This is another privacy feature which will prevent any unauthorized apps installation in the device.
Guide to Install Applock in Android Devices:
Use these following guidelines to install Applock on Android devices. Follow the exact steps to successfully install the Applock app. Turn off Google Play protect feature before start installing of app lock apk file from unknown source.
- Open any web browser in your Android device and click on the link provided below this article.
- The link will redirect you to the download page of the Applock for Android devices.
- Download the Applock APK file into your Android device to continue with the installation process.
- After the Applock APK file is downloaded in your Android device, locate the apk file using any file manager application.
- You can go to the download folder in your Android device by using the file explorer, or you can go to the downloads section of the same browser which you used to download the Applock APK.
- Tap on the Applock APK file in order to install it in your Android device.
- The device will ask you for permission to enable install from unknown sources feature.
- Allow the feature and follow the instructions shown on the Android screen to successfully install the Applock.
- It will take few moments to get the Applock APK file to be installed in the Android device.
- After the installation process is completed, you will get to see the Applock icon in the app list of your Android device.
- Tap on the app icon from the app list of Android device in order to launch the Applock.
- Give the permission asked by the Applock application and create a login to your WhatsApp account to continue.
Download Link >> Applock Apk for Android Devices.
Guide to Install Applock on iOS, iPhone and iPad:
Follow this step by step guideline to install Applock application in iOS devices. You may need to jailbreak your device in order to get the full potential of the app. follow these instructions carefully in order to avoid error while installing Applock.
- Open the Safari browser on your iOS device and click on the link provided below this article.
- Wait for the link to open up.
- This link will redirect you to the download page of the Applock for iOS devices.
- Click on the download button, to download the installation file of the Applock for iOS devices.
- It will take a few minutes to download the Applock for iOS devices.
- After the Applock installation file is downloaded in your device, locate the installation file using the file explorer application.
- Go to the download folder of the iOS device to locate the installation file, you can also go to the download section of the Safari browser to locate the installation file.
- Select the Applock installation file and install it in your iOS device using the instructions shown on the screen of the device.
- It will take a few minutes to install the Applock application in iOS device.
- After the installation is completed, you will get to see the app icon on the home screen of your iOS device.
- Launch the Applock from the home screen, by tapping on the app icon.
- Now the Applock will ask for the apps and games which you want to lock in your device.
- Select the apps which you want to lock from the list of installed apps and games.
- You need several device permissions to the Applock in order to continue.
- Now it will ask for the security lock preference for locking the apps and games. You can choose between Pattern lock, PIN lock, Password lock, and Fingerprint lock. The fingerprint lock is only available for the devices with fingerprint sensor.
Download Link>> Applock for iOS Devices
Guide to Install Applock in Windows:
Applock is not officially available for Windows devices. So, in order to use Applock application in Windows, we need to use the Android emulator to continue with the process.
- Open any internet browser in your Windows PC and click on the link provided below this article.
- From the first link download the installation file of the BlueStacks Android emulator for Windows PC.
- Wait for the installation file of the BlueStacks Android emulator to get downloaded, as it will be around 300 MB in size.
- Double click on the BlueStacks installation file in order to install it in your Windows PC
- Follow the instruction on your PC and provide the path where you want to install the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- After the BlueStacks Android emulator is installed, launch the application and set up the BlueStacks using your Google account.
- The setting up process is similar to the setting of a new Android device using the Google account.
- After the setup is completed, go back to the internet browser once again and click on the second link provided below this article.
- Second link will redirect you to the download page of the Applock apk for Android devices.
- Download the Applock APK file from the download page into your Windows PC.
- After the Applock APK file is downloaded in your PC, go back to the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- Go to the installed applications tab and click on the three vertical dots to get the dropdown menu.
- From the dropdown menu, click on the install APK option.
- It will open up the dialogue box from where you need to select the Applock APK file to get it installed in your BlueStacks Android emulator.
- It will take your moments to get it installed.
- After it’s done, lock any apps installed in Bluestacks Android Emulator.
Download Link>> BlueStacks Android Emulator
Download Link>> Applock APK for Android devices
FAQ’s on Applock:
Before you start installing Applock in your Android device, you can always read the FAQ on Applock. These will clear the questions and doubts in your mind.
- Can it protect privacy to all apps and games?
A: Yes, it will lock and provide privacy to all those apps and games which you will select in the app lock.
- What if someone changes privacy in my app lock app itself?
A: No one can change any privacy settings of the app lock without the owner’s permission. You can even hide the app from the app list and even lock the Applock app itself for protection.
- Can I get this app in the app store?
A: Yes, you will also get this app in the default app list of smartphone devices. But we will recommend you to download and install this app from the link provided in this article for you.
- What if I forget my privacy details?
A: You can always recover the privacy details of the app lock by the email id which you have provided in the app. The app will send the recovery details to the email id which can be used for recovery process.